The Direct Primary Care Model is a great way to match affordability with comprehensive health care for your employees!
- BloomMed provides accessible, quality health care where and when your employees need it- night or day, 7 days a week. That means time is not lost while your ill staff member waits to get an appointment.
- Pairing BloomMed membership with a high-deductible/catastrophic insurance plan meets Affordable Care Act guidelines.
- Providing an IRS Section 125 plan or "Cafeteria Plan" may be an option for your business.* For FAQs on IRS Section 125 plans, click here.
- The IRS defines medical expenses reimbursable by an FSA as,
- "the costs of diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, and the costs for treatments affecting any part or function of the body. These expenses include payments for legal medical services rendered by physicians, surgeons, dentists, and other medical practitioners. They include the costs of equipment, supplies, and diagnostic devices needed for these purposes. Medical care expenses must be primarily to alleviate or prevent a physical or mental defect or illness. They don't include expenses that are merely beneficial to general health, such as vitamins or a vacation."
- For more information on qualified expenses covered under a Flexible Spending Account, click here.
* The statements above should not be taken as legal advice- please consult your tax attorney to apply current government regulations to your specific business*